A&P Line Maintenance Technicians
A&P Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians in Boston, Massachusetts.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous Line Maintenance experience is required
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate
- High School Graduate
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools
At STS Line Maintenance we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!