STS Technical Services now offers A&P Mechanic jobs in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
- Be familiar with the companies policies and procedures contained in the GOM and AAIP and submits changes as appropriate to eliminate conflicts and/or enhance operational effectiveness.
- Comply with 14 CFR (as applicable), manufacturer’s specifications, company policies and procedures, as well as other methods accepted by the FAA, when performing maintenance, repairs, and modifications to company aircraft by reading and interpreting technical manuals, drawings and blueprints to perform the required maintenance tasks.
- Performs troubleshooting, inspection and diagnoses of maintenance issues involving aircraft structures, systems and engines
- Removes and/or disassembles defective parts; assembles and installs replacement parts, components and subassemblies on Cessna Caravan 208B/EX and PC12-47 aircraft
- Update aircraft fleet status information for company aircraft as directed
- Assist with completion of shift turnover reports
- Participate in shift meetings and briefings as required
- Conduct on-the-job training as assigned by the DOM or designee
- Attend training whenever assigned at home base or away from assigned station
- Properly execute necessary maintenance records and paperwork as required by FAA and company regulations
- Maintain the maintenance work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Adhere to material handling and control procedures specified in by the equipment manufacturers and company policy and procedures
- Perform aircraft run-ups and taxis
- Perform road trips to repair aircraft at other stations
- Completes required entries into the aircraft maintenance and engineering tracking system (CESCOM/CAMP)
- Respond to gate calls regarding mechanical discrepancies
- Additional duties as assigned by the DOM or designee
- Must have an active A&P Certification and 5+ years of recent working experience
- Candidate must also have 5+ years of experience working on PT-6 Engines
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.