Aviation Induction Engineers
Aviation Induction EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offering Aviation Induction Engineer jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada. To learn more, check out the following information.
The job will involve reviewing the existing aircraft configuration, determining which mods/SBs/ADs need to be embodied during the induction check, and generating the associated engineering documentation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be reviewing the existing aircraft configuration, determining which mods/SBs/ADs need to be embodied during the induction check, and generating the associated engineering documentation
- A bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Previous airline or MRO engineering experience with Airbus aircraft
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and related information.
- Should have the ability to effectively generate detailed engineering documents.
- Should have the ability to interpret analytical reports, FARs, ADs and other engineering documents/drawings.
- Must be able to make sound engineering decisions and develop the documentation to support these decisions.
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.