Flight Control Technicians
Flight Control TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Flight Control Technicians in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Removal, inspection, repair, installation, adjustment and OPC (Operation Proficiency Check) of all flight control items listed in ATA 27 and some of ATA 57
- Perform, inspect/attest and sign off all tasks in “Insp/Attest by” column inside their trade and rating
- Certify Control Check Box on all maintenance job cards constituting supporting statement to the final release person
- Able to perform any type of aircraft rigging
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree GED required
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience and/or training
- If you have an A&P license it must be current and up to date
- Must have A320 Gen FAM
- Must Have either V2500 or CFM56 FAM or Type Rating
- Must be willing to work overtime or any shift requested by the client
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.