Accounts Payable Representatives
Accounts Payable RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Accounts Payable Representative jobs in Melbourne, Florida.
Ensure that all accounts payable data is entered and processed in a timely fashion.
- Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures Perform general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
- Duties may include reconciling bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers, inputting timesheet data, verification of documents and codes, processing payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization Secondary
- Verify accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents
- Prepare bills and invoices for payment
- Prepare checks for signature
- Maintain vendor files and communicate status of payments as required
- Identify, investigate, and follow up on billing discrepancies
- Enter data into accounting system and prepare reports
- High school plus 2 years of related experience
- Familiarity with accounting and bookkeeping procedures is preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.