STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Administrative Assistants in Greenville, South Carolina.
Performs a full range of executive administrative duties for the Field Team Operations (FTO) Director and staff. In addition to day to day administrative duties, the candidate will support the Director and key staff members in projects that will require independent thinking and execution. The ideal candidate must be able to translate high level objectives and thoughts into action with minimal follow-up direction. This will include, but is not limited to, the preparation of presentations and the planning, facilitation and organization of meetings and events. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load, independently identify solutions within their work scope and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
The candidate will be a direct representative of the organization to internal and external customers to include, but not limited to, Vice Presidents and customers and as such must operate with the utmost professionalism.
- General administrative duties including but not limited to answering phones, manage supplies, filing, mailings, and organizing meetings and space
- Works with leadership team to create spreadsheets and presentation information for meetings
- Managing e-mail, including the review and proper re-direction of e-mail with appropriate follow-up
- Budgeting, project scheduling and statistical report generation as required.
- Researching, preparing and finalizing certain basic level information and documents to include fielding and answering questions regarding established policies and procedures.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and preparing expense reports within Concur (travel expense system).
- Maintaining and controlling personal and proprietary data while exercising sound judgment.
- Delivering basic audio/visual support for meetings.
- Supporting the office of the Vice President and other senior leaders visiting the site.
- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience with an associate degree.
- 3 + years of supporting Vice President / Director schedules
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of staff, as well as external contacts.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills both oral and written at an executive level
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products at an advanced level – specifically Word, Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros), PowerPoint and Outlook Calendar Management.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex travel arrangements (domestic and international), create travel itineraries, quickly address changes or issues, reconcile and complete travel expense reports in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Experience supporting customer relations by setting up and coordinating visit request and security clearance
- Experience with catering working lunches / event and all in house needs
- 10+ years of Administrative Assistant experience with an bachelor’s degree.
- High level of organizational and prioritization skills.
- Team player that can multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience interfacing with high levels of Company/Government personnel.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.