Administrative AssistantSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
JLG began in 1969, when our founder, John L. Grove set out to resolve growing safety concerns in the construction industry. Since then we have been committed to understanding the challenges and delivering innovative solutions to the access market. We partner with customers to provide quality equipment, training opportunities and trusted support within the access industry. We are a global company, and our products—including mobile elevating work platforms, telehandlers, utility vehicles and accessories—can be found all over the world.
The Associate Administrative Assistant provides support to the facility/front office by conducting basic research, preparing reports, handling requests for information, receiving visitors, preparing travel schedules, arranging calls, and scheduling meetings. Performs routine assignments as requested. Works under close supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with answering and transferring incoming internal and external calls.
- Greet visitors, verify identity for building access.
- Maintain schedules and calendars, provide support for event coordination.
- Provide mailing and filing support.
- Assist with travel arrangements and scheduling.
- Compile and prepare reports as required, ensuring due dates are met.
- General office administrative duties, which may include maintenance of electronic files, distribution of mail and communications, ordering supplies, printer maintenance, processing invoices, maintaining files, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
- Ability to interface with personnel and general public.
- Physical Demands: Frequent – Sitting, Talking, Hearing, Visual, Typing and Manual Dexterity. Occasional – Standing, Bending/Kneeling, Walking/Running, Reaching, Lifting/Carrying and Pushing/Pulling up to <10lbs.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com