Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians
Aerospace Product Repair & Modification TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technician jobs in Miramar, California!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results)
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements
- Oversees training
- Works under general direction
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Security Clearance Required
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.