Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians
Aerospace Product Repair & Modification TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technician jobs in NAS Lemoore, California!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position is designated to support the F/A-18 Service Life Modification Program (SLM).
- Selected applicants will possess skills specific to supporting general aircraft systems and subsystems within the F/A-18 aircraft.
- Technician will be required to assemble, disassemble, and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex hydraulic, pneudraulic, and air systems to isolate mechanical faults and repair faulty components.
- Selected applicant must have skills specific to general aircraft maintenance and operations to include inspection, servicing, modifying, and replacing mechanical and pressurized components.
- Selected applicant will require knowledge and experience with operational checks to include application of external power, system checks, and towing, parking, and mooring.
- Technician will be required to perform validation/verification testing of systems and components via functional operations checks.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results). Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
- Experience performing aircraft maintenance, system repairs and troubleshooting, and modifications is required.
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.