Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians
Aerospace Product Repair & Modification TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services offers Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technician jobs in Tinker AFB, Oklahoma!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring
- Ability and understanding of routing instructions and handling of harnesses
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidate must currently possess an interim clearance or have a clearance in hold status only
- Candidate must possess own hand tools, be willing to work any shift and overtime as required
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.