Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians
Aerospace Product Repair & Modification TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services offers Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technician jobs in Tinker AFB, Oklahoma!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Electrical Technician required with current active U. S. Secret Security Clearance.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring.
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification / fabrication / installation / repairs.
- Experience using tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring.
- Experience using wire routing instructions and handling of wire harnesses.
- Experience performing efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes.
- Experience using test equipment to troubleshoot, read continuity and check power-on of wire terminations and/or electrical systems.
- Willing to work any shift.
- Works under general direction.
- Must have high school diploma or GED and minimum 5 years’ experience (equivalent combination of required education and electrical experience in a modification environment).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.