Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians
Aerospace Product Repair & Modification TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technician jobs in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Structures – Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas
- Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts
- High school diploma or GED
- 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.