Aircraft Assembly Technicians
Aircraft Assembly TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offering Aircraft Assembly Technician jobs in Mesa, Arizona. To learn more, check out the following information.
- Assemble, disassemble, install, test and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies on aircraft systems
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning, wiring diagrams, system schematics, process specifications, engineering sketches, and other forms of written and oral instructions
- Follow specific tool control, FOD control and safety guidelines and policies
- 2 – 3 years recent experience with mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites on aircraft systems
- Need experience and proficiency in any or all of the following:
- Flight Control systems (build, install and rig), Fuel system installations, Avionics, aircraft wire installation, Engine (build and install), Canopies and Doors
- Rotorcraft experience preferred
- A & P License preferred
- Must be capable of working 1st or 2nd shift.
- Work week based on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off.
- Education / Experience: High School Diploma or GED
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.