Aircraft Assembly Technicians
Aircraft Assembly TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offering Aircraft Assembly Technician jobs in Mesa, Arizona. To learn more, check out the following information.
- Assemble, disassemble, install, test and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies on aircraft systems
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning, wiring diagrams, system schematics, process specifications, engineering sketches, and other forms of written and oral instructions
- Follow specific tool control, FOD control and safety guidelines and policies
- 2 – 3 years recent experience with mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites on aircraft systems
- Need experience and proficiency in any or all of the following:
- Flight Control systems (build, install and rig), Fuel system installations, Avionics, aircraft wire installation, Engine (build and install), Canopies and Doors
- Rotorcraft experience preferred
- A & P License preferred
- Must be capable of working 1st or 2nd shift.
- Work week based on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off.
- Education / Experience: High School Diploma or GED
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.