Aircraft Cabinet Makers
Aircraft Cabinet MakersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Aircraft Cabinet Maker jobs in Brunswick, Georgia!
Under direct supervision, learns and performs the basic skills and functions related to fabrication of aircraft cabinets and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using design and engineering drawings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in aircraft cabinetmaking
- Continues to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level
- Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (laminates, veneers, cap strips), develops proficiency in the preparation and making of furniture
- Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off completed work
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected
- Assists in the development and implementation of related initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Wood working, wood finishing or auto body & painting experience in a technical environment or completion of Technical Certificate in cabinet making preferred or completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise
- High School Diploma or GED required
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.