Aircraft Cabinet Makers
Aircraft Cabinet MakersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Cabinet Makers in Dallas, Texas.
Hiring Note: Multiple shifts and levels available
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level – 4 years’ experience.
- Wood working, wood finishing or auto body & painting experience in a technical environment or completion of Technical Certificate in cabinet making preferred and/or completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise.
Under direct supervision, learns and performs the basic skills and functions related to fabrication of aircraft cabinets and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using design and engineering drawings.
- Learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in aircraft cabinetmaking. Continues to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level.
- Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (laminates, veneers, cap strips), develops proficiency in the preparation and making of furniture. .
- Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off completed work.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected. Assists in the development and implementation of related initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Adrienne.Mattson@sts-ts.com