Aircraft Electronic Technicians
Aircraft Electronic TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
Now Hiring Aircraft Electronic Technicians!
STS Technical Services is now offering Aircraft Electronic Technician jobs in Ontario, California. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? If so, STS Technical Services offers the best electronic repair jobs in Ontario, California; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aircraft Electronic Technician, don’t just wing it. Let STS Technical Services help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787.
Repairs analog and digital electronic components, assemblies, computers, provides technical assistance to internal and external customers.
- Understanding and complying with Federal Aviation Administration Regulations and European Aviation Safety Agency Regulations relating to Certified Repair Stations
- Understanding the operation of the company’s IBM PC computer system and its software
- Understanding and complying with common acceptable business practices for production and quality
- Understanding and complying with all company policies and procedures and specifically those regarding production
- Overhauls, repairs, tests analog and digital electronic components, assemblies, computers
- Assists in the design and fabrication of test equipment as needed
- Informs superiors of the need for warranty investigation as necessary
- Follows instructions of superiors and advises them of difficulties or deficiencies that may prevent the timely completion of duties
- High school diploma required, two-year (Associate) college degree with technical emphasis and two years related experience, or at least 5 years’ related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at a level appropriate for the business transactions required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work orders, technical manuals, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports
- Ability to speak a second language helpful
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Data entry skills
- Experience with Bench Military / Depot Level and Component level repairs preferred
- Soldering experience required
- Digital and Analog Troubleshooting experience required
- Microprocessor experience required
- Long periods of sitting, and/or standing and walking
- Intermittent lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to navigate physically through the various department locations
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.