Aircraft Engine Mechanics
Aircraft Engine MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Engine Mechanics in Davie, Florida.
The Aircraft Engine Mechanic repairs and troubleshoots customer’s engines either on-site or on-wing service. Accuracy with repairs and troubleshooting is imperative. This role supports airworthiness in accordance with the Federal Aviation Administration, CFR 14, Part 145.
- On-wing Borescope
- Boro-blending repairs
- Engine removal and installation
- Quick Engine Kit (QEC) removal & installation
- Engine disassembly, inspection, and repair
- Ability to read and interpret manual, diagrams and work cards
- Ability to work independently with limited support
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- A separate skills listing is available for review.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent, preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Eric.Khassanov@sts-ts.com