Aircraft Fabrication Specialists
Aircraft Fabrication SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offering Aircraft Fabrication Specialists jobs in Ladson, South Carolina.
- Interiors Responsibility Center (IRCSC) Performs machine set-up, machining, welding set-up, welding, sheet metal fabrication and extrusion, tube bending and fabrication tasks.
- Performs composite lay-up, fabrication and assembly tasks.
- Assembles precision mechanical and electro-mechanical components.
- Assembles, repairs, modifies and installs various power plants and drive trains.
- Perform soldering on electronic and avionics products.
- Assembles and installs wire harnesses and avionics products.
- Prepares test articles, fixtures and data collection devices to perform various tests.
- Performs basic organic chemical conversion and paint preparation.
- Applies routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements.
- Works on articles of limited complexity following established drawings and requirements.
- Knowledge: Has substantial and thorough understanding of the job.
- Problem Solving: Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity by following established practices and procedures.
- Discretion: Receives general supervision with basic instructions for routine work and detailed instructions for new lines of work or special assignments.
- Performs routine or standardized work, choosing from a variety of well-established options.
- Work is reviewed for soundness and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Impact: Errors may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction.
- Contact: Interacts primarily with organization personnel and customers to obtain or provide information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.