STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Aircraft Inspectors jobs in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Verifies product conformance to design requirements.
- Provides objective evidence of results.
- Validates work instructions, tooling requirements, certifications, process standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies and documents discrepancies and segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
- Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
- Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformance and initiates requests for corrective action.
- Prior training / certification with releasing Aircraft Safe for Flight (F/A-18) or Exceptional Release
- (QF-16) is desired
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.