Aircraft Maintenance Control Coordinators
Aircraft Maintenance Control CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Aircraft Maintenance Control Coordinators in Denver, Colorado.
Manages and controls maintenance operations on a shift basis in order to provide safe, compliant and reliable operations. Is the primary point of contact regarding aircraft out of service and the current mechanical status of all aircraft in company’s fleet.
- Directly in charge (121.378(b)) of all maintenance activities performed by contract maintenance personnel to ensure strict compliance with Company General Maintenance Manual policies and procedures
- Provides technical guidance to maintenance personnel and is available for consultation and decisions on technical, operational and procedural matters
- Has the authority to remove an aircraft from service if maintenance work is not satisfactorily completed
- Ensures safety is the paramount consideration in all decisions and that Company aircraft are maintained to uncompromising safety standards at all times
- Promotes and model Company’s Mission and Values when interacting with colleagues and contract maintenance providers
- Authorizes the use of maintenance vendors for emergency maintenance and ferry flight inspections in non-maintenance stations
- Authorize MEL/CDL deferrals in accordance with the procedures outlined in Company’s General Maintenance Manual
- Develops work scopes for MEL/CDL deferrals recommending necessary troubleshooting steps and requisitioning required materials
- Promotes a different and better customer experience by proactively managing deferrals that impact customer service
- Coordinates aircraft out of service events with Maintenance, Material Services, Technical Support and Engineering to reduce schedule impact and aircraft downtime
- Advises SOC personnel on routing requirements of specific aircraft when the nature of the work demands that it be accomplished at a specific station
- Maintains positive operational control and situational awareness of out of service aircraft
- Generates reports on delays, cancellations, out-of-service and other performance data for management information
- Maintain a shift log of all communications pertaining to out-of-service aircraft and critical or damage events
- Provides sufficient turnover to on-coming personnel so they are familiar with all work in progress and all items requiring follow up
- Maintains a shift log including documentation of aircraft worked on during shift
- Reviews prior shift logs and is familiar with previous shift activity
- Other duties that maybe assigned by the M.O.D. or Senior Manager of the Department
- Reports to: Senior Manager MCC / Maintenance Planning, Technical Services
- Knowledge of airline maintenance practices, federal aviation regulations, and Company’s General Maintenance Manual policies and procedures.
- Airframe and Powerplant License is required
- FCC First Class Radio Telephone Certificate preferred
- Requires 5 years of Line Maintenance experience or 2 years C-Check experience and 2 years avionics troubleshooting experience
- Previous experience as a maintenance supervisor preferred
- Previous factory approved training on Airbus 318/319 aircraft preferred
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, and administrate workloads to subordinates
- Must attend and successfully complete Maintenance Training Required Inspection Item course
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent Airbus systems knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be able to interface effectively with Engineering, Maintenance, Purchasing, Flight Operations Management, Flight crews, and Dispatchers effectively
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.