Aircraft Maintenance Controllers
Aircraft Maintenance ControllersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Cleveland, Ohio!
Overall, this position is responsible for maintaining and promoting a safe and compliant work environment for internal and external customers working on assigned fleet.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate maintenance operational issues with the Operation Control Center (OCC) and Aircraft Operations
- Administer and control use of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) to ensure flight safety and regulatory compliance
- Evaluate reported aircraft discrepancies and develop appropriate recovery plan
- Open and track work orders and record maintenance compliance
- Create return to service estimates for AOG aircraft
- Establish work order estimates and preliminary costs associated with 3rd party vendors
- Monitor aircraft cycles and flying hours to ensure time-sensitive inspections, scheduled maintenance or MEL/CDL expiration times do not lapse
- Review aircraft work packages to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable FARs and Flight Options General Maintenance Manual procedures
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to perform maintenance when operational schedules permit
- Coordinate administrative processes for aircraft ferry permit authorization
- Determine and supply required manuals and tasks for aircraft repair to vendors
- Keep up to date turnover information on aircraft in maintenance for respective fleet
Education & Experience:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license (A&P) required
- 3-5 years of directly related aviation experience (corporate aircraft experience preferred)
- One year maintenance control experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Learjet 40/45/75LX, Phenom 30, Legacy 450/500/600
- Challenger 300/350/604/605
- Gulfstream – G450/G500/G650 and Global Express
- Must have a general working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s)
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience is a plus
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Windows and MS Office programs
- Basic knowledge of business processes, exceptional organization, and record keeping skills required
- Ability to function effectively independently or as a team member
- Successful candidate will be highly motivated individual and a self starter who works effectively under pressure and within time constraints
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.