Aircraft Maintenance Programs Coordinators
Aircraft Maintenance Programs CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Programs Coordinators in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Responsible for the content of the Maintenance Inspection Program Manuals, and associated maintenance task cards
- Incorporate approved revision requests into the MIP manual for the applicable aircraft fleet (B747-
100/-200, B747-400, or B767)
- Create and revise maintenance program task cards using the appropriate manufacturer’s data as a reference
- Ensure that Boeing revisions to the maintenance program task cards are incorporated
- Review revisions of the Boeing issued Maintenance Planning Data Document and Certification Maintenance Requirements
- Ensure that any applicable changes are incorporated into the maintenance program for the B747-100/-200, B747-400, or B767
- Participate in industry working groups, steering committees, meetings, and conferences
- Airframe and Powerplant license required
- Working knowledge of large aircraft manuals (e.g. AMM, IPC, MPD, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker preferred
- 3 years experience in large aircraft maintenance preferred
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.