General Aircraft Mechanics
General Aircraft MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers General Aircraft Mechanic jobs in Mesa, Arizona!
- This mechanic maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty.
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components.
- Applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions.
- Applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation.
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures’ manuals.
- The mechanic will be required to access aircraft data via computer systems and initiate on-line parts and discrepancy requests.
- Aircraft mechanic to provide all A&P duties to insure safe flight of rotary wing aircraft.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.