General Aircraft Mechanics
General Aircraft MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers General Aircraft Mechanic jobs in Mesa, Arizona!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Able to setup and use pneumatic tools such as screw guns, etc.
- Able to setup and use a torque wrench
- Able to use common hand tools such as: wrenches, safety wire pliers, etc
- Able to remove, replace and check out aircraft components and assemblies with general supervision
- Able to effectively communicate, orally and written, with other employees, members of supervision, and others, as required in their duties.
- Able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc.
- Able to perform assigned duties while wearing required safety equipment.
- May order parts, pan stock, tools, materials, and equipment as required to perform assigned duties.
- Responsible for complying with all rules and regulations concerning health and safety, tool control, contracts, facilities and other pertinent coverages.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervision and management for the benefit of the company, program, or employee(s).
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.