STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Painters in Savannah, Georgia!
The Aircraft Painter I prepares the aircraft for paint related operations by performing tasks safely within schedule while meeting quality expectations.
- Mask, sand, and prepare aircraft for paint application.
- Apply glazing and sealing compounds in preparation for final painting.
- Operate and maintain all types of preparation and priming equipment.
- Mix paints and primers.
- Perform leading edge sealant work in final detail.
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies.
- Use personal protective equipment and ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned.
- Comply with Paint shop standard practices.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be able to work well with a team and must be able to work any shift when require.
- High school diploma/GED. One (1) year of painting experience.
- A working knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics).
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Able to pass Pulmonary Function Test to obtain respirator certification.
- Ability to use tools, equipment, and materials in the aircraft painting process.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, perform close tolerance work, work in small spaces lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.