STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Aircraft Painters in Melbourne, Florida.
Aircraft Painter is in charge of aircraft and its sub assemblies painting and sealing process including surface preparation, masking, and chemicals handling.
May include limited duties of paint and sealant application.
- Prepare surfaces to be painted or sealed as requested by the working instructions using abrasives, solvents, and brushes
- May perform sealant application assuring compliance with technical and quality requirements
- May assist with application or installation of logos, symbols, or designs on painted surfaces, according to blueprint specifications, using measuring instruments, stencils, and patterns
- Ensures the use of appropriate technical references and tools in performing paint and sealing duties
- Perform cleaning and maintenance of all currently used painting or sealing equipment
- Sets up ladders, and scaffolding according to regulations and aircraft requirement
- Ensures all Federal and local environmental and OSHA/TOSHA regulations are complied with
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 or more years of related and recent experience in aeronautical environment
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.