STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Planners in Purchase, New York!
Maintenance planning and record-keeping functions, airframe and engine maintenance
- Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (A, C & D checks)
- Schedules special visits for EO/AD/SB’s as required
- Preform long and short term forecast to reduce the out service time for A checks
- Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in accordance with the GMM and MIPS manuals
- Schedules Maintenance Continued Items (MCI) and Time Limited Work (TLW)
- Coordinates material support requirements for routine and non-routine items
- Reviews completed work packages for accountability and sign-off requirements. Forwards reviewed packages to Manager of Aircraft Records
- Coordinates engine and APU forecasts, movements, spares allocation, and equipment shipping
- Coordinates with MCC on Short Term Items and required ground time
- Maintains historical records of aircraft operating hours and cycles
- Creates aircraft and engine utilization reports
- Updates Trax System for inspection and modification compliance
- Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance for CMI contracts
- Updates CMI Contract Airlines’s System for inspection and modification compliance
- Assist in maintaining the status of all aircraft and on-wing engine maintenance requirements in the Trax system
- Assist in coordinating the scheduling, material requirements, and compliance of aircraft modifications
- Assist in the training of new Aircraft Planner(s)
- Accomplishes additional tasks as directed by the Director of Maintenance Planning and/or Manager(s) of Maintenance Planning department
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and maintenance program control
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License desirable
- 2 years experience in aircraft service planning
- Knowledge of aircraft records requirements and procedures
- Working knowledge of Federal Air Regulations desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work with all levels of management and contract vendors required
- Good computer skills required. Trax experience preferred
- Availability and flexibility to travel domestically and internationally
- Must have and be able to demonstrate solid writing and communication skills and must be proficient with computer skills to include being proficient with Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel
- Must be able to obtain a valid passport as extensive domestic and international travel maybe required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.