Aircraft Product Painters
Aircraft Product PaintersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Product Painters in Savannah, Georgia.
Under moderate supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
- Perform a variety of activities including preparation of surfaces and mixing paints
- Paints aircraft, small parts, and various surfaces according to required specifications
- Perform layout and masking as necessary
- Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications
- Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support
- Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required
- Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiatives Programs and complies with safety regulations
- Demonstrate Manufacturing competencies in the Employee Effectiveness Review
- High School diploma/GED
- Requires knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used in painting trade and methods of mixing paint colors
- Two (2) years painting/paint preparation experience
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Must be able to work any shift
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.