Aircraft Quality Control Inspectors
Aircraft Quality Control InspectorsSTS
STS Technical Services
Now Hiring Aircraft Quality Control Inspectors!
STS Technical Services is now offering Aircraft Quality Control Inspector jobs in Tucson, Arizona. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? If so, STS Technical Services offers the best quality control inspector jobs in Tucson, Arizona; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aircraft Quality Control Inspector, don’t just wing it. Let STS Technical Services help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787.
Inspects aircraft parts/components and materials in accordance with proper procedures, methods, practices operations and safety. Reviews and audits technical records that support airworthiness of all aircraft, aircraft parts/components and in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’S).
- Researches technical data and performs inspection of hangared aircraft in heavy maintenance checks, of flightline/storage induction or reactivation and back shop repair/overhaul maintenance activities in accordance with applicable aircraft/component maintenance manuals, FAA regulations and company policies and procedures
- Enforces Quality Control standards for material receiving, shipping, storage, handling, repairs and overhaul to see that quality, allowable tolerances and other specifications and standards set by the Marana Aerospace and the applicable manufacturer are met
- Performs inspection of aircraft components during their assembly, installation and adjustment phases of incorporation onto an aircraft to insure that the workmanship and materials conform to the aircraft manufacturers specifications and maintenance manual procedures
- Ensures that all Work-In-Progress is properly documented as to the worked performed and that corrective actions used, have the proper technical data references documented properly in the corrective action block and the work in progress steps
- Records all inspection data on the proper form, report and/or inspection tag and bring to the attention of the Lead Inspector any irregularities in the daily standard practices used that would cause injury to personnel or the aircraft unsafe or unairworthy
- Performs maintenance work/repair of company equipment and general shop housecleaning
- Tests tightness of airframe connections with hand tools and utilizes flashlight and mirror to inspect fit of parts
- Examines assembly, installation, and adjustment of ailerons and rudders to ensure that workmanship and materials conform with Civil Air Regulations, company specifications, and manual procedures.
- Determines accuracy of installation of components in power plant and hydraulic system using protractor, micrometer, calipers, and gauges to ensure
that specified tolerances are met
- Signs inspection tag to approve unit, or records reasons for rejecting unit
- Logs inspections performed on aircraft
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education or training in aircraft maintenance or equivalent combination of education, training or experience required
- Skills in the use of computer systems, maintenance manuals, documentation systems and the Federal Aviation Regulations are required
- Three-years experience in aircraft inspection preferred
- A&P License and valid drivers license required
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.