Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
Troubleshoot, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components, composites and hydraulics. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures, participate in 5-S activities and perform work in a safe and timely manner
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft part
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations as required
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in wing removal as required
- Assist maintenance as required
- Inspect confined areas of airframe
- Assist in designing, modifying and welding metal fixtures as required
- Assist in providing time estimates as required
- Fabricate sheet and/or composite components
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of structural sheet metal repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience
- You have an A Certification, or A & P Certificate or Repairman Certificate
- You have completed Sheet metal A/C Tech school or equivalent schooling
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawing
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Cheree.Vaughn@sts-ts.com