Aircraft Structures Installers
Aircraft Structures InstallersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Aircraft Structures Installer jobs in El Segundo, California!
This occupation requires the assembly, including necessary fabrication of aircraft mechanical and structural parts, of production aircraft. This position requires the individual to determine correct location, identify and relationship of parts from assembly blueprints, production illustrations and associated information to assemble aircraft mechanical and structural parts, units, and assemblies. Work with jigs, fixtures, and tooling, or without them, when work operations do not require their use.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Job responsibilities include rivets and assembles repetitive type parts that have been assigned to specialized group, such as nutplate group, squeeze group, drilling & riveting group, etc.
- When the work assignment is to other than specialized group skill level required to perform the assigned shall be comparable to that required in the specialized group
- The number of parts in the assembly and the time required to complete will be given consideration in determining the difficult of the assignment, but will not be the sole determining factor
- Rivets and reams by hand and power; drills, countersinks, dimples, presses, squeeze rivets and fits component parts together
- May do layout for drilling holes for nutplates, clips, etc, not requiring precise measurements and markings
- Perform pickup, repair and rework as necessary where the type and kind of work is within the level of difficult required to perform the regular assignments of the classification
- May direct and train other employees as assigned
- Performs such work in other fields as is necessary to complete assignment
- May work with the assistance of lower classified employees; may assist higher classified workers on occasion
- Use arithmetic involving decimals and fractions
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures
- May be required to work in confined space
- Maintained required certifications and qualifications on area of specialization
- High School Diploma Diploma/GED
- Must be able to utilize computer based systems to perform duties
- Must be willing/able to work any shift or schedule
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon