AOG SpecialistsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring AOG Specialists in Chicago, Illinois.
Wheels Up is looking for a world-class AOG Specialist to join our team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful brand in private aviation, as we continue our mission of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge technology and innovative product and service offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the procurement of all aircraft related parts, equipment, and supplies to meet departmental requirements associated with the company’s overall aircraft operations.
- This entails sourcing aircraft parts, initiating purchase orders, expediting existing orders and coordinating logistics to meet immediate requirements to reduce aircraft maintenance span time and increase availability/utility of our aircraft assets.
- Procurement of aircraft related parts, equipment and supplies to meet operational demands of quick order fulfillment with the highest quality materials at a cost-effective level.
- Accountable to perform job duties to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines.
- Provide 24/7 materials support for critical and planned materials request.
- Ensure supplier and delivery commitments are met through continuous follow up regarding order status, vendor performance, and resolve problems regarding quality and supply as required.
- Review all purchase requisitions for content, accuracy, interchangeability, and complete with a level of urgency.
- Evaluate purchases to ensure compliance with all Federal Regulations and company policies regarding quality, documentation, and traceability.
- Must be able to multitask multiple priorities, prioritize tasks and demonstrate flexibility, as well as display a strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Must maintain full compliance with company policies, procedures and work instructions for SOX and GAAP.
- Maintain detailed records/notes to include all pertinent information for requests, procurements, and vendor interactions.
- Effectively communicate with various departments/internal customers in Maintenance Control, Mobile Service Units, MRO’s, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.
- Follow company policies, procedures, work instructions and standard operating procedures as well as assist to develop/maintain/update said items on a regular and routine basis.
- Provide real time solutions for all material requisitions including but not limited to AOG, Maintenance, Aircraft Fly Away Kit (FAK) Replenishment, Aircraft Check Support, etc.
- Support and promote safety, security, and quality as a fundamental function of the overall responsibility.
- Responsible for accurate and timely Invoice approval and review.
Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates Degree or higher is a plus.
- 5+ years of previous aviation parts procurement experience, preferable in a 135 or MRO environment, Aviation Maintenance experience a plus.
- Successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-directed, proactive individual who works effectively under pressure and time constraints with the ability to multi-task and work within a team environment.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, professionalism, and attention to detail.
- Must have medium to advance knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office programs.
- Knowledge and functional experience with industry specific tools, Vendor websites, Aircraft and Vendor maintenance Manuals and Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Service Bulletins, technical information, etc.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Joseph.Richard@ststechnicaljobs.com