A&P Line Maintenance Technicians (Full Time)
A&P Line Maintenance Technicians (Full Time)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Line Maintenance is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technician in Miami, Florida.
- Must have previous ERJ 170/175 line maintenance experience
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must hold valid A&P license
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
STS Line Maintenance offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.