A&P Line Maintenance Technicians
A&P Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians in Boston, Massachusetts.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A&Ps with 1-2 years of applicable experience on the Embraer 170/175 or 190 (No Gen Fam)
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools.
- Must hold valid AP license.
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days.
- Must obtain copies of training records.
- Work will be performed on various time schedules.
At STS Line Maintenance we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!