STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanic in Fort Worth, Texas!
- Perform required maintenance on company aircraft
- Ensure all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer’s manuals and FAA accepted or approved data
- Adheres to all applicable FARs and Company policies and procedures outlined in the General Procedures Manual (GPM) and the Company’s,
- FAA Approved Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals, and electrical drawings
- Responsible for movement of aircraft in hangar and on ramp, including operation of tow-tractor
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean and safe condition at all times
- Perform only those tasks for which proper training and qualification has been obtained
- Document On-the-job training (OJT) on from (T#004) for training received on tasks which Mechanic/Repairmen has not previously performed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hold a Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83
- Familiar with parameters and standards established specifically in Federal Aviation Regulations, Parts 53, 65 and 91
- Familiar with basic inventory management functions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously with others
- Familiar with computer data entry, and Microsoft Windows based programs
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs
- Able to work flexible schedule to include day and night shifts
- Willing to travel as needed
At STS Technical Services we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!