STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring A&P Mechanics in Alcoa, Tennessee!
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Airframe & Powerplant technicians are certified and licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration to perform maintenance, scheduled and unscheduled on airframes and engines on aircraft registered in the United States of America
- Examine replacement aircraft parts for defects
- Diagnose mechanical or electrical problems
- Read and understand maintenance manuals and other technical documents and identify repair procedures
- Repair wings, brakes, electrical systems and other aircraft components
- Replace defective parts using approved tooling
- Test aircraft parts with proper diagnostic equipment
- Inspect complete work for compliance and performance standards
- Review and research aircraft records
- Interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunction and performance problems
- Assemble aircraft components, perform required measurement and testing
- Install system software and databases
- Possess FAA Airframe, Power plant. or airframe and Power plant Certificate or equivalent work experience (Repairman Certificate eligible)
- 2 years’ experience on General aviation or Corporate aircraft required.
- Cirrus SR2X Experience/Factory Training a plus
- Aircraft paint and refinishing experience a plus
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration Regulations
- FAA Airframe, Power Plant or Airframe and Power Plant Certificate
At STS Technical Services we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!