STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Must hold an Airframe and Powerplant License
- FCC License helpful, but not required
- Must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- Must be able to provide your own tools
- Complete and receive a negative result on a DOT pre-employment drug test (position is also subject to random testing)
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Legally operate company vehicles and equipment with no restrictions
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to climb stairs, ladders, and work platforms
- Able to kneel, bend, and sit
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.