STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring A&P Mechanics in Peru, Indiana!
Applicants should have at least three (3) years of commercial experience to be considered. We offer our staffing services to you at no cost!
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for inspection, troubleshooting and repair of aircraft to meet company, FAA and customer standards
- Ensure that aircraft is airworthy and ready to meet dispatch schedule
- Coordinate with Maintenance Control to ensure that all discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure the safeguarding of company assets (e.g. parts, aircraft, etc.)
- Check all mechanical components prior to installation to prevent damage
- Comply with all airport security rules
- At least 3 years of commercial A&P experience
- Airframe and Power Plant License (Required to work as an A&P)
- Ability to operate all required ground support equipment
- Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems functions and interactions
- Thorough working knowledge of all current FAA Regulations
- Thorough working knowledge and use of MM, IPC, SRM and other manufacturers repair and troubleshooting documents
- Should have EMB 145 experience with flight controls
- Should also have B737, B767, B777 experience
- Ability to install and rig aircraft flight control surfaces
- Ability to operate aircraft systems
- Ability to do engine “run-up” and “trim engines”
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page or to give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.