STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring A&P Mechanics in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Perform required maintenance on company aircraft
- Ensure all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer’s manuals and FAA accepted or approved data
- Adheres to all applicable FARs and Company policies and procedures outlined in the General Procedures Manual (GPM) and the Company’s,
- FAA Approved Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals, and electrical drawings
- Responsible for movement of aircraft in hangar and on ramp, including operation of tow-tractor
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean and safe condition at all times
- Perform only those tasks for which proper training and qualification has been obtained
- Document On-the-job training (OJT) on from (T#004) for training received on tasks which Mechanic/Repairmen has not previously performed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hold a Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83
- Familiar with parameters and standards established specifically in Federal Aviation Regulations, Parts 53, 65 and 91
- Familiar with basic inventory management functions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously with others
- Familiar with computer data entry, and Microsoft Windows based programs
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs
- Able to work flexible schedule to include day and night shifts
- Willing to travel as needed
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.