STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring A&P Mechanics in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- The A&P Maintenance Technician II is responsible for working independently on the service, repair, troubleshoot and overhaul aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness
- Repair, replacement, and rebuild of aircraft structures, systems and functional components
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges and test equipment, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brakes, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills
- Research and understand FAA technical data relevant to assigned tasks
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- 5+ years progressive experience as an AMT with an Inspection Authorization, or related experience
- Cessna C208 Caravan and/or Piper PA31 experience
- Work with accuracy, clarity and with an eye for detail
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Excellent mechanical and Avionics troubleshooting skills
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications
- Ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to change on a consistent basis
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Conquest or Aero Commander experience
- Formal manufacturer training
At STS Technical Services we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!