STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring A&P Mechanics in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!
- Troubleshooting, inspecting, repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems such as sheet metal, electrical, propellers, engines, hydraulic and other systems as required
- Rig aircraft flight control surfaces
- Rig aircraft engines
- Rig aircraft landing gear
- Operate aircraft systems; engine “run-up”, pressurization, electrical, pneumatic, etc.
- 5 years’ experience working as an A&P in a MRO environment and at least 2 years’ experience working on the King Air, C-12 or Beech 1900
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.