STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in San Antonio, Texas.
Responsible for Mechanical maintenance and repair on Commercial aircraft types.
- Remove and replace various aircraft components with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner
- Perform the duties of and provide necessary training for lower skill levels
- Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area
- Maintain and supply personal records of work performed on OJT forms for the Training Department
- Successfully complete any courses deemed necessary by the Training Department
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
Proficient working knowledge of the following skills: Safety wiring, engine servicing, engine CSD servicing, tire inflation, A/C wash rack/ cleaning procedures, A/C lube procedures, hydraulic pressurization/ depressurization, wing walker/ aircraft towing, A/C marshalling, Torque wrench values/ operation, basic safety procedures, engine cowling opening, Lab/ portable water flushing/ servicing, interior seat installation, nose radome removal/ install, application of external power, stairs/ entry door operation, APU servicing cargo door operation, jack operator, fuel tank entry procedures, operation of reader printers/ IPC, electrical HOBART, HUFFER, water service cart, general knowledge of all applicable F.A.R.’s and company policies and procedures, familiar with all paperwork procedures including job cards/ time cards, routine/ non-routine cards, S.R.M.’s, service bulletins, and work sign-off/ sell-off procedures.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience preferred in heavy commercial maintenance
- High school diploma or GED required
- A&P License desired or specialized training
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.