STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring APG Mechanics in Greenville, South Carolina.
We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to work with some truly incredible people.
- Candidate must have recent P3 Engine and APU Operator experience as a P3 Flight Engineer and be capable ground operator qualification
- Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, overhauls and modifies aircraft systems and power plants in accordance with established written procedures, specifications, and standards
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in aircraft systems operation and maintenance to include landing gear, power plants, flight controls, disassembly, reassembly, rigging and aircraft movement
- Candidate must be P3 Orion T-56 Engine and APU ground operations qualified
- Candidate must possess at minimum, 3 years of P3 Orion Flight Line Experience
- Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company
- FAA Airframe and/or Power plant License a Plus!.
Specific Physical Requirements:
In order to perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, twist, and work on or in the aircraft. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, and balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or push or pull up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or push or pull up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed to perform job tasks. The employee is regularly exposed to vibration. The candidate will be frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. The candidate must be able to properly use, handle and dispose of hazardous materials, and toxic or caustic chemicals per Government regulations and company procedures. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, high, precarious places, outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The candidate is required to work in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean, FOD-free work area.
Not only is STS Technical Services widely considered one of the premiere staffing organizations in the country, we’ve also been honored with multiple awards recognizing us as innovators and leaders throughout the recruiting industry.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, we encourage you to share this post across your social media channels or simply apply on this page. For questions, please call 1-800-359-4787.