STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Assembler jobs with a great client of ours, Wacker Neuson, in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
1st and 2nd Shifts Available
The Assembly C position performs a limited number of assembly, test, and/or material handling functions as assigned within a focus factory. This position requires training and guidance to perform multiple tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Activities of the position include, but are not limited to the following (Assembly C’s may require assistance):
- Takes the initiative to get work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools
- As job assignment is obtained, gathers all necessary material and documentation to perform the task
- This includes identifying the correct revision / date of documents and, if necessary, takes appropriate action to correct
- Follows work instructions, prints, and/or available procedures and performs assembly, test, and material handling operations required to make a part or final product
- The highest level of safety and quality standards are followed along with meeting productivity requirements
- Promotes and contributes to a team work environment
- Adheres to all safety rules and performs required housekeeping duties
- Assists other work areas or departments as needed
- Assists in cross training others
- With assistance, performs functions of multiple assembly stations within a focus factory
- Must be able to assemble and follow as specified sequence of events
- Must be able to safely perform assembly functions using hand, pneumatic and electric torque tools
- Must be able to safely unload components onto the assembly line or fixtures and use hand trucks to move components
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- English literacy
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job
- Basic blueprint reading skills/ability to do this job – including weld symbols
- Proficiency in using basic gauges and measuring instruments
- Manual dexterity
- Physical ability to do the job
- Demonstrated acceptable performance in each of the following areas as they relate to the activities listed above:
- Attitude / Teamwork
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.