Associate Finance Analysts
Associate Finance AnalystsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Finance Analysts in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The Associate Finance Analyst will provide accounting and finance services in support of the organization’s business objectives. This role will assist in general accounting functions and account reconciliations; provide information for management through preparation and presentation of financial statements and analysis reports. The Associate Finance Analyst will be involved with monthly analysis, forecasting and annual budgeting process; assist in business processes in areas such as cost accounting, customer financing, inventory, disbursements and property, plant and equipment in compliance with corporate accounting policies and internal control requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with internal and external customers to lead and growth business; synthesize data into useful information to provide fact-based business decision support. Prepare monthly reports and maintain accurate records in accordance with business partnerships.
- Promote and attract optimal capital allocation for internal and external customers; assist in preparation of Appropriation Request Forms and financial analysis for new product development projects.
- Accurately and efficiently control and report company operations to customers; assist in the monthly-end close process by preparing journal entries and account reconciliation in accordance with Corporate Accounting Policies and Practices manual.
- Communicate and drive opportunities to deliver best value for customers; preform analysis in planning, measuring, reporting and improving business unit performance.
- Develop understanding of Continuous Improvement Management System (CIIMS) and support continues improvement projects.
- Improve customer-friendly systems, processes, and metric; perform assigned shared services talks in accordance with standard work instructions.
- Continuous grow knowledge and understanding of Oshkosh People First competencies to engage, develop, and connect team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Familiarity with U.S. and international accounting regulations.
- Knowledge of basic Finance and Accounting concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Physical Demands: Frequent Hearing, Talking, Visual, Sitting, Typing; Occasional Standing, Walking/Running, Reaching, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity; Seldom Driving, Bending/Kneeling, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, Lifting/Carrying up to 20lbs., Pushing/Pulling up to 20lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com