Aviation Induction Engineers
Aviation Induction EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
Now Hiring Aviation Induction Engineers!
STS Technical Services is now offering Aviation Induction Engineer jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? If so, STS Technical Services offers the best engineering jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aviation Induction Engineer, don’t just wing it. Let STS Technical Services help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787.
Will be supporting client’s engineering activities for some used aircraft that will be inducted into client’s fleet.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be reviewing the existing aircraft configuration, determining which mods/SBs/ADs need to be embodied during the induction check, and generating the associated engineering documentation
- The ideal candidate would be well versed in Airbus A320 family avionics and/or systems OR interiors
- A bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is required
- Previous airline or MRO engineering experience with Airbus aircraft
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and related information. (e.g. wiring diagrams)
- Should have the ability to effectively generate detailed engineering documents
- Should have the ability to interpret analytical reports, FARs, ADs and other engineering documents/drawings
- Must be able to make sound engineering decisions and develop the documentation to support these decisions
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.