Aviation Quality Control Inspectors
Aviation Quality Control InspectorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Aviation Quality Control Inspector jobs in Bridgewater, Virginia.
The Quality Control Inspector role exists to develop, maintain and enforce a framework of standards and inspection for aircraft maintenance safety and reliability at the company.
- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems to ensure adherence to standards and procedures
- Inspect repaired or modified aircraft to identify damage or defects and to assess airworthiness and conformance to standards using checklists, hand tools, and test instruments
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly on in-process aircraft
- Research and draft technical documents
- Inspect parts for condition, conformity and documentation at shipping, receiving and acquisition
- Assist QC Manager with aircraft inspections for condition, quality and conformity with FAA, Aviation industry and company standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree through a technical/vocational school is preferred
- Previous experience performing routine maintenance on mechanical equipment; experience with aviation equipment including King Air, Dash 8 or Citation Jet preferred
- Must hold a valid Airframe & Powerplant license
- Ability to perform maintenance and inspection duties utilizing basic hand tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to use and effectively navigate ERP program, time clock and company intranet
- Ability to follow directions and remain on task
- A thorough understanding of aircraft and aircraft parts
- A thorough understanding of aircraft maintenance procedures, aviation standards and FAA regulations
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in close proximity to other people with a cooperative attitude
- Manage time to effectively meet company priorities
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.