STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Shreveport, Louisiana.
The Avionics Mechanic is responsible for the functional testing, repair/maintenance, and inspection of aircraft electrical and avionics systems. This can include but is not limited to radar, lighting, radio, and navigational systems.
- Installation, inspection, and operational testing, of avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, navigation as well as electrical system wiring and modifications
- Diagnose and troubleshoot avionic and electrical issues that may arise
- Research technical data and perform inspection, testing, adjusting, and repair of avionics systems
- Experience in using industry standard tools; such as, digital meters, meggers, and pitot static equipment
- Adjust, repair, or replace defective components based on analysis of test results.
- Calibrate installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Direct Supervisor or Direct Manager
- FCC License preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Occasional travel to perform duties away from base
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language
- Must provide basic tools
- Four (4) years, preferred, two (2) year minimum
- Valid, unrestricted Driver’s License
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.