Avionics TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Reno, Nevada.
Under the direction of the Avionics Crew Lead, this position is responsible for maintaining and installing electronic (avionics) systems, and maintaining electronic (avionics) system components and parts within Company and Division policies and procedures and F.A.A. and F.C.C. requirements. Keeps the Crew Leader advised of any deviation to schedule or material problems.
- Performs duties of Avionics Team
- Operates various Digital and Analog Test Sets, Primarily for Line Troubleshooting of Complex Avionics Systems.
- Makes minor metal repairs such as extracting bad screws, replacing racks, etc.
- Swings and compensates aircraft compass systems.
- Must be able to Troubleshoot Aircraft Systems using aircraft wiring diagrams and manufacturers’ installation manuals.
- Certifies Altimeters and Air Data computers to FAR 91.411 in aircraft.
- Installs, and checks out major avionics systems.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Jason.Pratt@ststechnicaljobs.com