B2 A320 Aircraft Engineers (Contract)
B2 A320 Aircraft Engineers (Contract)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring B2 A320 Aircraft Engineers in Newquay, United Kingdom.
- STS Aviation Services is looking for B2 certifying engineers on a contract basis, based at our Hangar facility in Newquay
- Applicants will be required to have B2 A320 Type on their licence and recent experience on this aircraft type. In addition, they must have current HF, EWIS and SFAR88 Certificates.
- The role is to start as soon as possible, and is expected to last for 12 weeks, and will be on a shift pattern-working minimum of 11.5 hours per day.
- Rate of pay – competitive rates of pay
A CEST assessment has been carried out for this role and it has been deemed outside Scope of IR35
A further assessment will be carried out to take into account individual contract details should the successful candidate operate as deemed LTD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of customer’s aircraft to include all forms of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and certification of maintenance within the scope of company approvals.
- By applying both STS and Customer specific interface processes, recording of all maintenance activity performed and ensuring all man-hour bookings are accurate and timely.
- Ensuring the aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner to customer’s full satisfaction for on time performance and technical dispatch reliability.
- Maintain a high standard of safety and cleanliness, complying with all company procedures, policies, regulations and the MOE.
- Remain fully conversant with the company TPM
- Fully comply with the minimum requirements for Health & Safety in the work place and COSHH regulations
- If accepted must be able to supply a DBS certificate dated within the last 10 weeks.
Skills & Experience:
- Part 66 Licence B2.
- Type rated on A320- must be able to provide proof of recency.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a technician
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence prefereable
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
* Only applicants who are eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to kerry.Mcloughlin@stsaviationservices.com