Bombardier Program Managers
Bombardier Program ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Bombardier Program Managers in East Alton, Illinois.
At West Star Aviation, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an HR Coordinator to provide support and value to the HR team. A high level of communication, organization, flexibility, professionalism, and confidentiality is crucial for this position. This is a full time position located in East Alton, Illinois. This is an onsite position Monday – Friday with hours 8:00am – 4:30pm. If the need arises for employee events or other occasions, the position will need to be flexible and available outside of normal working hours.
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the employees at the East Alton, IL and Cahokia, IL locations this role will be responsible for various HR administrative duties.
- Maintain internal processes that support employees by coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately communicate and apply human resources processes, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Assist in recruitment efforts and activities for exempt and non-exempt positions to include application/resume reviews, interviews, background checks and employment offers.
- Assist in attending job fairs as a representative for the company to recruit skilled positions.
- Assist with orientation and onboarding new employees.
- Maintain and update contractor roster on a weekly basis.
- Processes human resource documentation for new hires, including I-9 compliance, historical checks, etc.
- In an organized and timely manner, maintain department files, job descriptions, and other documentation.
- Enters employee data into HRIS, including: on-boarding information, disciplinary action notes, pay or position changes, address changes, telephone number changes, etc.
- Provide support to payroll group by assisting with payroll forms and corrections such as time adjustments, retroactive pay, etc.
- Assist in leave of absence program, family and medical leave administration, benefit continuation and premium payment tracking.
- Perform tasks and other administrative projects as assigned.
- Employee event planning and execution.
- Complete verifications of employment as needed and redirect to external VOE system as requests come in.
- Complete and send weekly or monthly reports to external vendors or internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Other duties as assigned.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Julia.Treichel@ststechnicaljobs.com