STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Certification Engineer Specialists in Savannah, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Reviews Post-TC Major Design Change Projects data packages prior to submission to the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) for completeness and adherence to the established requirements
- Makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative to ensure Cert documentation is prepared and processed in accordance with approved procedures
- Assists department manager/ODA Program/Project Administrator in providing training and guidance concerning ODA procedures
- Demonstrates creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving procedural issues that may impact the schedule of STC/TC/MRA issuance
- Interfaces with local and foreign authorities on issues related to STC/TC/MRA projects
- Actively works to improve the department processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements and expectations
- Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge in the field in order to recommend process changes or innovations that will improve the quality, economy, and effectiveness of the company products
- Familiar with working regulatory issues and coordinating closure of Issue Papers and other certification issues
- Develops department training material
- Assumes responsibility for assigned projects, tasks, or processes
- Assists department manager/ODA Program/Project Administrator in resolving standardization issues
- Keeps abreast of changes to regulatory requirements and guidance material
- Minimum travel required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be proficient in working with MS Office software
- Strong background with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification processes
- Strong background with Federal Regulations (14 CFR Part 21, 23, 25, 43, 91, 135 and 183) and associated guidance material
- Must be very experienced in working with regulatory requirements
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and display the ability to effectively adjust to changing engineering practices and procedures
- Must have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Associates degree in a technical discipline or equivalent directly related work experience
- Experience working with 14 CFR Parts 21, 23, 25, 27 and 29 preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in both a team environment and independently
- Must be able to work off schedule hours & weekends as required
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Must be able to look ahead, anticipate problems and proactively address issues
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to write and speak English clearly and intelligibly
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.